Bok South: FSA Assessments
During the testing dates, if you are not testing, you are to stay home.
Please make arrangements starting now!
⚠️Only the students testing should be on campus!⚠️
The following are prohibited (not allowed) during testing:
- No bluetooth earbuds. Wired earbuds are acceptable.
- No smart watches.
- No "Fitbit" style devices; No watches which make sounds; No electronics not allowed on campus on a normal school day.
- Phones will be turned in during testing. You may not have them during the exams - they must be out of the room.
- TI-30A calculators are allowed on select math testing days. Please check with your math teacher to confirm your calculator is acceptable.
Students who are on campus for testing are to:
- Wear their Bok uniform.
- Masks are mandatory and are worn at all times with the exception of eating lunch or a school provided snack.
- May bring a school jacket to use during testing as some rooms may get chilly.
- Must bring their school issued iPad and school issued charger on testing days.
- Arrive before 9:00 a.m. on testing days.
- Temperature checks will be done when the student arrives on campus.
- Bring their own sharpened pencils to use on the planning sheets, work folders, and to complete any testing task.
- Must make arrangements with transportation if they have been an online student; call LWCS Transportation at 863-215-8524
Parents may drop their student off on testing days between 7:45 a.m. and 8:55 a.m. at the North student gate to the school. Temperatures will be checked and parents are asked to not leave until the child's temperature has been checked. Students will report to the location listed on a personalized letter being sent home. Please listen for call outs about this letter and when to expect it. Online students will receive theirs in an email.