Our 22-23 Open Enrollment has closed. All late applications will be placed on the waiting list.
Important Facts about the Enrollment Process
Please note - Keystone availability may change without notice.
- Environmental/Marine STEM
- Jazz Band
- Musical Keyboarding
- Outdoor Leadership
- Physical Education
- Spanish (Middle School)
- Steel Drums
If you do not have internet access:
- Please contact your child’s elementary school to inquire about the use of computers on their campus for the online application process.
- The Lake Wales Public Library has computers for public use. Please contact library for up to date information.
- Please fill out the application WITH your child, as they will be asked which electives they are interested in. These electives will be used when creating their schedule over the summer. Once the application is submitted, changes to elective choices cannot be made.
- 22-23 applications period closed at 11:59 p.m. on February 18th. Applications submitted after this time will automatically be placed on the waiting list.
Once the application process is over, all applicants will receive notification through the mail as to whether your child was accepted or placed on the waiting list. Please make sure your mailing address remains updated at your current school. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Applications filled out after the open enrollment window, will not receive written notification. They will receive a phone call if accepted.
There will not be any paper applications available.
If you are experiencing difficulty with our online application, please contact the school at 863.638.1010
If you have questions about the enrollment, application, and acceptance process we encourage you to review our school charter. The links to the entire charter contract as well as a direct link to Appendix six which focuses on enrollment is located to the right.